Grant Submission Process
Team Maggie's Dream purpose is to provide financial assistance to young women and men for the purpose of preserving eggs and sperm. If you are interested in applying for a financial grant to help subsidize the cost of egg or sperm preservation through Team Maggie please read below and complete and submit the grant application.
Review Eligibility Requirements
The Team Maggie's Dream Grant is available to uninsured/underinsured residents in the USA who are receiving treatment for cancer. Participants are required to complete an application form and provide necessary documentation of financial need and medical treatment. Included with the application must be at least a paragraph on why you are applying for this grant.
The Team Maggie's Dream Grant provides the following: • Fertility Assistance Grants up to $2,500 to assist residents in the US facing cancer treatments with fertility preservation expenses including, but not limited to, egg retrieval, and up to 1 year of storage fees.
1. Applicants must be citizens of the US.
2. Between the ages of 15-37
3. Must have been denied coverage by your insurance carrier.
4. All funds will be issued directly to the medical provider. Funds will not be paid directly to applicants.
5. Grant amounts will be based on available funds, the number of qualified applicants and the level of need determined by the Team Maggie Board of Directors.
6. Dependent upon available funds, grant distribution may be prioritized for applicants who do not currently have children. However, applicants with children are still encouraged to apply.
7. Qualifying applicants must provide sufficient documentation of financial need.
8. If afforded a grant be willing to make a commitment to pay it forward through a "Gift to Give" and help the next recipient. Info: teammaggieforacure.org/giveagift
Application & Submission
Mail your completed application to the address below.
Team Maggie's Dream Grant
227 Hillcrest Drive
Roswell, Georgia 30075